St. Michael has proven to be essential in aiding humanity against the ultimate fight that is unseen. The very name Michael in Hebrew means "Who is like God?" This is a rhetorical question suggesting that no person is like God and this has made Michael the epitome of complete humility before God. Michael is mentioned several times in the Bible but is most notably recognized as the leader of God's heavenly legions against Satan's forces during his uprising.
This ritual can be done to invoke protection and for the revocation of all negative energies and all forces seen and unseen that wish to harm you and your loved ones.
What you will need:
Red 7 day pull out candle (encased in glass)*
clear drinking glass
sesame seeds (optional)
Faith & Devotion
*The red pull out candle can be replaced with small tea lights as well.
1. Find a quiet place and time to work. Be sure you are in a focused and relaxed state of mind. Find a safe place where your ritual tools will go undisturbed for a period of time. Take into consideration the days and times you do this, as this ritual must be followed for 7 days. (Below is a chart that will indicate optimal times to perform. However anything done with supreme faith can be executed anytime of day or hour. )
2. Take the red candle out of the glass case and turn it up side down. Gently and carefully pullout the metal piece that supports the wick. Turning your candle right side up again slide the wick through the top of the candle so that your candle is upside down. ( This can also be done very easily with the tea lights as well.)
3. Anoint your hands with olive oil and proceed to rub the candle all over from the bottom up. Then replace candle in glass upside down. ( add a drop of olive oil to tea light.) *Sprinkle with a little bit of sesame seeds (optional)
4. Take your glass and fill it with water (tap is fine) and place the saucer upside down over the glass cup. Then swiftly reverse the saucer and cup so that the cup is upside down and the water is being trapped by the saucer. Place next to your prepared candle.
5. Light your candle and recite the following prayer. Followed by three "Our Father's." Other prayers dedicated to St. Michael can also be recited instead and feel free to tailor the prayer portion of the ritual to suit your needs. And if prayer is not your cup of tea, use this ritual as a symbol and meditate on what you desire the outcome of your issue to be. Do this for seven days on the eighth day flush the water. You can save glass and saucer for another time you feel you need protection.
Prayer to St. Michael
Saint Michael the Archangel,
defend us in battle.
Be our protection against the wickedness and snares of the devil.
May God rebuke him, we humbly pray;
and do Thou, O Prince of the Heavenly Host -
by the Divine Power of God -
cast into hell, Satan and all the evil spirits,
who roam throughout the world seeking the ruin of souls.
**The following information is as per "The Key of Solomon" By S. Liddell MacGregor Mathers
Sunday and Wednesday are both ruled by Michael
Hours of the Day ruled by Michael:
Sun: 6am, 1pm, 8pm
Mon: 12am, 3am, 10am, 5pm
Tues: 7am, 2pm, 9pm
Wed: 4am, 11am, 6pm
Thurs: 1am, 8am, 3pm, 10pm
Fri: 5am, 12pm, 7pm
Sat: 2am, 8am, 3pm, 11pm
Love Light & Blessings